National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | DC Spring 2022 Hybrid
Join us for our National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | DC Spring 2022 Hybrid– Celebrating Women’s History Month, jointly hosted by the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce and The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce.
This two-day virtual event boasts our usual robust agenda that includes:
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities, and threats to small business contractors
- Federal agency and large prime contractors briefs
- Increased focus on assuring small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars
- Legal education on current topics
- Connections to potential teaming and joint venture partners
- One-on-one Matchmaking with federal agencies and large prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have confirmed)
- Influence on The Hill — connecting votes to action for our congressional leaders
- Announcement of 2022 USWCC Women Contractor Award Winners
Celebrating Women’s History Month
Nominations applications for the 2022 USWCC Women Contractor Awards to be posted soon.
USWCC Women Contractor Awards are presented annually during the Spring Summit to leading women-owned small business contractors from all across America, federal agency leaders, prime contractors, key resource providers, and Congressional leaders that work hard every day to keep the doors to opportunity open for women in business. If you or someone you know should be recognized for your achievements, apply now. The deadline for nominations is COB on February 11, 2022.
Dates, Times & Locations
Opportunity to attend virtually via Zoom or in person.
ASBCC / USWCC Chamber Headquarters
4601 Fairfax Drive, Suite 1200
Arlington, VA 22203
Metro Stop: Ballston
Wednesday, March 9, 2022 (Taking it to the Hill)
Thursday, March 10, 2022 (Agency & Large Prime Opportunities Briefs, technical Training and Matchmaking)